Super Greek Pizza
Ridhi Chhabra/fnbworld Bureau
A flavorful pizza made using feta, tomatoes, and spinach that has an easy-to-follow recipe. These pizzas are found across the United States but are not as popular in Greece itself.
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings.
1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
1-1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Spread the pizza sauce and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning.
3. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, olives, cheeses and the remaining lemon-pepper seasoning.
4. Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes until the edges are light brown and the cheese melts.
5. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.